Saturday April 13, 2013 – Saturday April 13, 2013
43 Seba Avenue
Map and Directions | Register
- Basic First Aid Level Approximately 2-2.5 hours
- Dress Comfortably
- Recognized Certification Period * Up to 2 years *
Individuals who require or desire elementary first aid knowledge and skills with a focus on adults, children, or both; including:
- Emergency response teams in business and industry
- School bus drivers
- Adult residential care personnel
- Child care workers
All of our classes include HANDS ON practice, lecture and video. CPR and First Aid classes are OSHA compliant. We offer training for all workplaces such as: Public and Charter Schools, Construction companies, Health Clubs, Community groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Non Profit organizations and many more. Discounts are available for Non-Profit organizations, Schools, Students and Teachers for Credentialing programs and large groups.
- Persons with Upper Respiratory Infections, Dental Surgery, or Cold Sores should not take this course.
- Physically Strenuous: Students with Cardiac or Respiratory conditions should consult with their physician.
REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS
- Student can cancel for a full refund or reschedule a class, up to 48 hours before event.
- Cancel or reschedule by calling (347) 640-4233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Egg Hunt
Date: SUNDAY MARCH 24th
Time: 12 Noon — 3 PM
Location: Vollies Hall
(43 Seba Avenue)
EASTER EGG HUNT (BRING YOUR BASKETS!)
- EASTER THEMED ACTIVITIES & FUN
- BALLOON ANIMALS PROVIDED BY PartiArt
SPECIAL VISIT FROM THE EASTER BUNNY
All activities will be free to a low cost for participants thanks to our sponsors…Remember to Thank Our Sponsors: Gerrittsen Beach Volunteer Fire Department, PartiArt, JoMart Chocolates, Havin’ A Party (as of 3/6/13)
To sponsor or volunteer: please send an email to email@example.com.