Saturday November 10, 2012 – Saturday November 10, 2012
43 Seba Avenue
- Community Level CPR Approximately 4-5 hours
- Choking, AED, Infant, Child, Adult CPR
- Dress Comfortably
CPR Class Differences:
- Community CPR: is for everyone.
- Professional/BLS CPR: is for EMT’s, Nurses, Healthcare Providors, CFR’s, Lifeguards, anyone with a duty to act.
- Persons with Upper Respiratory Infections, Dental Surgery, or Cold Sores should not take this course.
- Physically Strenuous: Students with Cardiac or Respiratory conditions should consult with their physician.
REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS
- Student can cancel for a full refund or reschedule a class, up to 48 hours before event.
- Cancel or reschedule by calling (347) 640-4233 or email email@example.com