Saturday October 6, 2012 – Saturday October 6, 2012
43 Seba Avenue
- Community Level CPR Approximately 4-5 hours
- Choking, AED, Infant, Child, Adult CPR
- Dress Comfortably
CPR Class Differences:
- Community CPR: is for everyone.
- Professional/BLS CPR: is for EMT’s, Nurses, Healthcare Providors, CFR’s, Lifeguards, anyone with a duty to act.
All of our classes include HANDS ON practice, lecture and video. CPR and First Aid classes are OSHA compliant. We offer training for all workplaces such as: Public and Charter Schools, Construction companies, Health Clubs, Community groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Non Profit organizations and many more. Discounts are available for Non-Profit organizations, Schools, Students and Teachers for Credentialing programs and large groups.
- Persons with Upper Respiratory Infections, Dental Surgery, or Cold Sores should not take this course.
- Physically Strenuous: Students with Cardiac or Respiratory conditions should consult with their physician.
REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS
- Student can cancel for a full refund or reschedule a class, up to 48 hours before event.
- Cancel or reschedule by calling (347) 640-4233 or email email@example.com